'Create

Monday, November 23, 2009

All About Steve Movie Review

All About Steve

All About Steve [DVD]

All About Steve [Blu-ray]

Director: Phil Traill
Writer: Kim Barker

Starring: Sandra Bullock, Thomas Haden Church, Bradley Cooper



Sandra Bullock stars in the supposed romantic comedy about Mary Horowitz who falls madly in love with Steve (Bradley Cooper). It is hard to watch a movie such as this seen as a actress the caliber of Sandra Bullock is in it playing such a paper thin character that the audience is left wanting to leave the theater.

This movie comes off as a surprise seen as Bullock did so well with the summer hit comedy "The Proposal". All About Steve fails on every single level that it tries to achieve. The movie is not funny, romantic, interesting, or even well acted for that matter.

There was possibly no apparent way for director Phil Traill to save this movie from complete disaster. The writing of the script by Kim Baker I think is damn near 98% of the reason that All About Steve completely fails itself. The acting involved would be the other 2% of the failure of this movie. Why on earth Sandra Bullock ever agreed to playing this role has me absolutely baffled, I just hope for her sake that her upcoming movie saves her from what is a disastrous career move on her part.

I may seem like I am being harsh with this movie but there really is nothing good that one could say about it. All About Steve officially at this point has my vote for the worst film of 2009 and I would go as far as saying that it is among one of the worst movies I have ever witnessed in my life.

I want to send out a warning to everybody out there that you need to stay completely away from this horrid movie. If you dare to venture into seeing this movie just make sure you can spare those 90 minutes of your life and that you really do not want them back. Worst movie of 2009 and everybody should be made well aware of it. "YOU WERE WARNED"

My Rating: 0%

No comments: