'Create

Monday, December 28, 2009

Sex And The City 2 Trailer

Attention all my avid readers, I usually do not post too many trailers for upcoming movies but the love of my life has convinced me that this was worth while posting. First let me explain that my wonderful girlfriend Shaunna may just be the biggest Sex And The City fan there is on this planet. I myself had never witnessed the show or the first movie until Shaunna and I started to see each other. I must admit that I did watch the first movie and sometime closer to the release of Sex And The City 2 will likely put up a full review of it. In the meantime I will let people know that I was not one that loved Sex And The City the movie but did enjoy it none the less. Overall the original movie was good in its own little way and was enjoyable enough, and at the same time I am sure was a great movie to any and all of the fans out there who religiously followed the show.

It is time now for the upcoming release of Sex And The City 2 which will hit theaters on May 28th 2010. I know that I will be attending this movie with Shaunna as I know how much it does mean to her. I also want to go out on a limb here and ask you my loyal readers to help me in my 2010 campaign to earn Shaunna a dream come true which would be to see the premiere of the movie. I am hoping that we can rally enough people up to help me convince the people behind Sex And The City 2 to send me two advanced tickets to the movie for Shaunna and I to go to it. Shaunna will be turning 26 on June 1st 2010 so the movie arrives in theaters just in time for her birthday, and what better birthday treat could I give her then to see the one movie she has been raving about since it was announced.

Please enjoy the first trailer from Sex And The City 2 shown below. If you wish to help us out in attempting to get advanced tickets to the movie please e-mail me your comments at mdotmovieman@gmail.com or even post a reply on this page. The more support we gather then the more chance I have of making Shaunna's birthday extra special. Thank you all in advance, and please feel free to get carried away...!!!


No comments: