'Create

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Year In Review

Ladies and Gentlemen it is time now for a review of the 2009 movies that I feel were some of the best and some of the worst.

Top Ten Movies Of 2009:

1.Avatar
2.UP
3.Zombieland
4.Drag Me To Hell
5.Inglorious Basterds
6.District 9
7.Star Trek
8.Bruno
9.The Hangover
10.Public Enemies

Top Ten Worst Movies Of 2009:

1.All About Steve
2.The Twilight Saga:New Moon
3.Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen
4.Couples Retreat
5.The Ugly Truth
6.Did You Hear About The Morgans?
7.2012
8.Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past
9.Obsessed
10.Dance Flick

Three Biggest Surprises Of 2009:

1.The Proposal
2.Julie & Julia
3.The Time Travelers Wife


Please keep in mind that I have not seen every movie that is out there, and I have not seen many of the ones nominated for Golden Globe awards also, there is a chance that my lists could have some changes but as of right now my personal lists are what you see above. Thank you for reading my site in 2009 and I hope that you will all keep reading my site and spread the word of it to all your friend in 2010. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: